The banner was a black premade felt 18 pennant banner that I found at Target "$" spot on clearance for $2.50. I then used Dollar Tree items for the rest of the banner project. Stencils from the school section were used to cut letters out of 4 different halloween ribbons. I left a blank pennant at the beginning and end of the words and 2 blank pennants in between Happy and Halloween. I used Aleene's Tacky Glue, that dries clear, to adhere the letters to the pennants by using a paint brush to apply the glue to the back of the letter and then brushing it on the front of the letters to help edges stay flat. Allow the glue to dry overnight and you have a party banner for years to come.